Athanasia Gilaki has been born in Alexandroupoli, Evros, Greece in August 1988. She studied at the School of Fine Arts, Crafts and Visual Arts at the University of Western Macedonia, Florina, Greece.
- September 2006 – June 2007 & September 2007 – June 2008: Voluntary teaching of art at Elementary school for disabled kids in Florina.
- November 2011: Teaching at DEPATH in Ferres Evrou
- December 2011
– June 2012: Teaching Arts at Rethimnon – Crete High Schoo(High school
of Panormo, High school of Episkopi, High school of Agia Fotini, High
school of Koksares).
- November 2012 – June 2013: Teaching Arts at Chios Elementary Schools,Greece (Elementary school of Thimiana ,Elementary school of Varvasi).
- 2010 – Komotini: Group of Komotinaioi painters.
- 2011 – Florina: Museum of Contemporary Arts, University of Arts
- 2011 – Athens: Gallery Kaplanon.